Monday 16 March 2015



I am particularly interested in the oscillation between the official vs biographical voice.  This unique concepts such as integrating a more personal voice to the often official work of art. This project has granted me a chance to assess the effectiveness of rubber stamps on “official vs. biographical” platforms.  The ideas that have arisen from my experiments can be integrated with future projects. For instance, most of the existing stamps are given an official purpose.
 I have also done recommendable experimentation with olfactory art. Olfactory is a kind of art that appeals to the sense of smell. I find it ever so fascinating when I encounter a particular smell and it triggers the nostalgic reveries. It’s interesting how smells and tastes trigger the autobiographical memories. They hold powerful structure  of recollections and make you relive the recollected moment. I have used range of spices and have mixed with different pigments some of those experiments were successful where as others are still at developing stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment